Questions

More
1 year 11 months ago #1332 by AliSeyf
Questions was created by AliSeyf
Salam 3laykum !

I have recently converted from jaafari to zaydi and I had few questions about fiqh. Hope you can answer it asap!

1- Can I combine dhuhr asr and maghreb isha if i'm at work or at school? is it a valid reason or do we need a necessary reason to combine these prayers like sickness?

2-If I take a shower with the intention of ghusl without doing steps but my body is entirly covered by water, even my mouth and nose is my ghusl valid?

3-The person who's not praying is he considered as a kaffir or a big sinner

4- Is it mandatory to raise hands in the begging of the prayer (takbir)? because I saw a zaidi prayer on youtube and the sheikh isn't raising hands so I guess it's not but I just want to be sure

5-I have difficulties in making the Tashaoud sitting position so I'm simply on my knees, is my prayer valid?

6-In the zaidi adhan is there the Ali part like jaafari?

7- I'm from France and there's almost just sunni mosquees with few exceptions, Can I pray in a Sunni mosquee and can I pray in a Jaafari mosquee?

I need to have answers to completly change such things and fit in the zaidiyyah because I come from a Twelver background.

BarakAllah u fikoum !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1333 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Questions
wa alaykum asalam wa rahamat Allah wa baraktuh,

1- Yes it is permissible to combine prayers for the purpose of work or education. If you are unable to interrupt them to pray on time, then you can combine. Although, it is highly recommended to change your situation to the best of your ability to avoid a situation like this.

2- No it is not. You need to at least, with intention:
a) If male you need to urinate (if ejaculated).
b) Get water on your whole body
c) Rub once your whole body. including the crevices (such as the belly button)
d) Whisking water in mouth and nose.

3- a person not praying is a big sinner and if dies at that state, with Allah's permission, will remain in hell forever (May Allah protect us from such fate)

4- Raising hands for takbeer for some Imams invalidates the prayer and others it doesn't. Although, not raising your hands is agreed upon to not invalidate the prayer. The contradiction in opinion is whether it is sunna or not.

5- If you can not, then you can try to get to that position as much as possible without hurting yourself or being uncomfortable.

6- No. The athan is the same as the prophet ordered to do it. Please see the prayer section in the articles section

7- Yes you can.

And Allah Knows best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds