Path to Zaydi Scholarship

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1334 by jafarzaydi18
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you all!

I believe there might have been an answer to these questions, but I believe they were answered some years ago.

1) For Zaydis or those who aspire to become Zaydis living outside of Yemen, how are they able to follow a Zaydi Scholar?

2) Next, is it possible for a Zaydi Scholar to make trips to visit Zaydis who live outside of Yemen?

3) Lastly, is it possible for a Zaydi living outside of Yemen to study to become a scholar? Especially since the COVID-19 pandemic, many individuals have been meeting on Zoom. I believe the reality is that many Zaydis living outside of Yemen are a minority amongst the Muslims (whether they are Sunni or Shi'a).

Many thanks for your time and attention to this matter.

مع سلامة
With Peace,

جعفر
Ja'far

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 5 days ago #1336 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Path to Zaydi Scholarship
wa alakum asalam wa rahamat Allah wa barakatuh,

I think you bring very important points here.

1) They can follow Zaydi Scholars as you are doing now. Through communication on the internet or any other means.
2) This suggestion is difficult as it needs the funds and all the logistics to make this happen. Which is very hard given the circumstances in Yemen.
3) This suggestion is plausible, even though the internet connection in Yemen is weak, I think we can manage an online session. We need to properly plan it and find the scholars whom are willing to do this. First things first, we need to see how many people are interested in something of this nature. Bare in mind it has to be in Arabic as most scholars do not speak English.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jafarzaydi18

More
2 months 5 days ago #1339 by jafarzaydi18
This is useful to know.

Thank you admin.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds