Usool Al Khamsah

More
7 years 2 months ago #462 by kish786
Usool Al Khamsah was created by kish786
Dear Brother,

Could you translate and explain to me especially the 5th principle from Usool Al Khamsa of Imam Qasim Al Rassi (AS)

أولهن: أن الله سبحانه إله واحدٌ ليس كمثله شيء، بل هو خالق كل شيء، يدرك الأبصار ولا تدركه الأبصار وهو اللطيف الخبير.

والثاني من الأصول: أن الله سبحانه عدل غير جائر، لا يكلف نفساً إلا وسعها، ولا يعذبها إلا بذنبها، لم يمنع أحداً من طاعته بل أمره بها، ولم يدخل أحداً في معصيته بل نهاه عنها.

والثالث من الأصول: أن الله سبحانه صادق الوعد والوعيد، يجزي بمثقال ذرة خيراً، ويجزي بمثقال ذرة شراً، من صيَّره إلى الثواب فهو فيه أبداً خالد مخلد، كخلود مَن صَيَّره إلى العذاب الذي لا ينفد.

والرابع: من الأصول أن القرآن المجيد فصل محكم، وصراط مستقيم لا خلاف فيه ولا اختلاف، وأن سنة رسول الله صلى الله عليه ما كان لها ذكر في القرآن ومعنى.

والخامس من الأصول: أن التقلب بالأموال في التجارات والمكاسب في وقت ما تعطل فيه الأحكام، وينتهب ما جعل الله للأرامل والأيتام، والمكافيف والزُّمناء، وسائر الضفعاء، ليس من الحل والإطلاق كمثله في وقت ولاة العدل والإحسان، والقائمين بحدود الرحمن

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #464 by Imam Rassi Society
Replied by Imam Rassi Society on topic Usool Al Khamsah
Thank you for your question!

Since we are in the process of translating and eventually publishing this whole book of Imam al-Qasim ar-Rassi (as), I don't know if it would be permitted for me to translate all of it (because of legal issues). However, I will translate the fifth fundamental, inshaAllah. The imam (as) says:

The fifth fundamental is that exchanges of wealth in business and earnings should not transgress Sacred Law, nor should that which Allah has appointed for the widows, orphans, blind, chronically ill and other weak people be stolen. This is not to be done out of annulment or any other circumstances like it. There are to be leaders of justice and goodness and those who establish the penal code of the Most Merciful.

This fundamental establishes the Islamic justice system. One is to enact the laws and statutes established by the previous fundamental (i.e. the fundamental of the Quran). This fundamental also establishes the imamate as the imam (as) says in the last sentence. Western intellectuals have tried to argue that the concept of the Imamate was not originally a part of the usuul of Imam ar-Rassi (as) because he does not mention it in his works dealing with aqeeda. However, this last statement is a tacit reference to the establishment of the Imamate.

And Allah knows best!

IRS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds